This is just a list of things I need (or want) to fix on the van. As you can see, some stuff I’ve given less of a priority due to the cost or lack of benefit from fixing it. It’s still stuff I want to do, but only if there’s room left in the budget.
Need to fix/do:
- Roof leaks, front driver side; door doesn’t seal all the way
- Complete fluid change (
oil, trans, power steering, coolant, brakes, differential)
- New spark plugs
- Steering box leak?
- Only one hazard light flashes (new relay?)
Headliner is falling apart
- Air intake is partially held together with duct tape
New tires Washer fluid hose busted Driver side headlight chrome bezel is busted, currently held on with zip tie New rear door lock rod clip Replace grill Front bumper is severely dented Roof has several small screw holes that also need to be filled/sealed Some clips are missing and some screws are wrong Fiberglass fender extension pieces are both busted Washer fluid cap missing Missing spare tire jack and accessories Driver side visor works, but doesn’t stay up all the way; mount is cracked Dome light doesn’t work Stereo is only AM/FM Install backup camera(and sensors?)
- Possible electrical short. In-dash voltage meter “ticks” as the turn signals flash (this could also be related to the redneck wiring someone did).
Want to fix/do:
- New coolant overflow tank? Maybe just thoroughly wash out the current one
- New radiator? Current one is slightly dented, but seems to function fine
- New hoses?
- Lower grill body trim is cracked
- Interior door panels are cracked, armrests look like crap
- Replace rear bumper (small dents, but no where near as bad as the front)
- New seats (adding a swivel base to the passenger seat)
- Passenger side has a lot of dents; “new” doors?
Replace cab mat(I “patched” it instead)